Musashi Karate Academy (MKA) Memorial Tournament
Sunday, June 24 at 9:00 AM
- The tournament on site registration starts at 8:00am;
tournament starts at 9:00am sharp and continues in conformity with the schedule
- The age will be considerate as on the date of tournament.
- Parents and guardians must sign for competitors in the signature space provided on the “Tournament Application and Club Summary” form or Individual Application form (for non club’s affiliated competitor). The signature on that forms means that the signing person completely accepts all waiver and media release terms written in the form.
- NOTE: Forms must be filled out correctly, sent with all fees and received on time also for advance discounts benefit by Saturday one week before the tournament date, on site – non-discounted at 8:00 am on the date of tournament.
If you send your form by Canada Post it could take around 7 business days for delivery – so please scan/make photos of the completed form before sending and email us a copy at: musashikarateacademy.org
The most preferable delivery way for the completed forms with payment is in person. Tuesday and Wednesdayyouby appointment only from 6:00pm-8:00pm at the Ingesoll Senior Center MKA Ingersoll Dojo. 250 Ingersoll St S, Ingersoll, ON N5C 3J7Here you can also ask all your questions regarding the tournament rules and provisions.
- Competition fees per 1 or 3 maximum divisions:
On site fee – $50 CAD/person. Last week Regular fee with discount – $45 CAD/person (less than 1 week before the event). Advance fee (discounted) – $45 CAD/person (not later than 1 week before the event). Early Birds discounted fee – $40 CAD/person (not later than 3 weeks before the event). Personal application can be accepted on site only because parent/guardian must sign the waver at the registration desk.
Coaches are always Free (please pre-register on the website, officially registered coach should wear the proper attire – tracksuit).
Spectators’ admission – $2. (Children under 6 and Seniors – free)
Please notice all fees are non-refundable.
Payments only accepted by:
- Money Orders,
- Certified Cheques,
- Paypal at musashikarateacademy.org on Registration page,
- Cash at the Venue (non-discounted),
- Safety Equipment.
For the Kumite (sparring): mouth guards, groin protector, knuckle pads (Karate gloves) body protector, shin pads (foot protectors) are mandatory.
Mandatory body protection is required for all Kumite (sparring) competitors. If you do not have one organizers can provide an athlete with the chest protection during the current sparring bout only if available.
Helmets are not mandatory but allowed to be used upon organizers’ approval.
Glasses are not allowed, however if necessary, only proper safety glasses with straps will be allowed.
NOTE: To be accepted without organizers’ approval all sparring equipment must be Karate Ontario, Karate Canada, Pan American Karate Federation (PKF) or World Karate Federation(WKF) approved.
All other equipment must be approved by organizers prior to the start of competition without any exception.
- Club Coach
All coaches must be registered at organizer’s website (Free Coaches Registration) and wear proper attire (tracksuit). Only officially registered club’s coaches can initiate an appeal procedure. Maximum is one coach per each five competitors allowed. If you need more coaches to be registered, please contact organizers by email at: email@example.com
We value the hardworking coaches’ commitment in athletes’ development and do not charge any dues from coaches. We ask only for free online registration for coaches
We really appreciate your cooperation in this matter.